Friday, April 02, 2010

Me on Photography

Since I was in grade school, I already loved taking pictures. But I didn't realize it until I started traveling. So I could say that my interest in photography formally started when I sensed how much I love seeing the world, and that was way before the digital era. Being a student that time I couldn't boast nor share my fondness with this art because mainly I couldn't afford it. Not just the equipment itself but the time and money to be spent on developing and producing a magnificent shot. And secondly, that time photography wasn't much of a money making business, hence, people thought of it as a waste of money either as a profession or a hobby.

It has been more than 10 years and now I can say that I could already save up for a digital single-lens reflex (DSLR). But the thing is, right now I won't. Of course money is still a consideration. There are more important things that I should buy right now. However, it's more of the hesitation to join the bandwagon. Everyone's into it and God forgive me, not all of them are good.

Okay, I should stop picking on these in denial people before they call me bitter, because I am not. And I'm not saying that I am good either. So anyway, I'll just share some old pictures I've taken using the good old film camera. I wish I could find more of these.




SANGBAY FALLS (Burgos, Pangasinan)





VIEW FROM THE PEAK (Hong Kong)




OAHU BEACH (Hawaii)




WANDERING ALBATROSS (San Francisco Bay)




GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE (San Francisco)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Custom Search